Saturday 26 December 2020

New Coffee Maker

 I finally got myself a new coffee maker! *grin* well, technically this is my first coffee maker because the previous ones I tried are my parents' back home. When I was browsing here and there for coffee makers, I actually quite tempted by Nescafe Dolce Gusto. 


Especially when I saw Jesse the Reader use this in one of his video. Jesse tried to make hot chocolate-coffee combo with that and it looks soo goood! So rich and creamy! I remembered when I was on a trip with my parents, one of the waiting room in airport got similar device. I looked at the stacks of capsules and wanted to try them all! I mean : 


However, I'm aware that when it comes to coffee, my taste will always goes back to black coffee. I might tried various flavored latte, but in the end I'll be happy with plain black coffee or perhaps with a bit of creamer. And as much as I like to try those flavored coffee capsules, I wanted to try another ones too such as Toraja, Temanggung, etc. So after searching here and there I decided to get this : 

I got it here

And today it arrived! I tried to make a cup with this and so far, it's satisfying. The device is easy enough to use and clean. What made me happiest is I don't have to wait more than 20 mins to brew my coffee XD I could just put my favorite coffee ground inside, pour some water, switch it on and leave it to brew while I prepare something else. It would be great when I was running late (Which quite often, by the way). The measurements is quite similar to my usual brewing method. About 1-2.5 tablespoon of coffee ground to a glass of water. 



A short video I made while happily waiting for the delicious coffee to be ready. I tried it with the regular Luwak (Brand name only, not actual 'kopi luwak' ) one and it's pretty good. I ordered the Temanggung Coffee and the blackforest flavored one to see how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ambis

  Just yesterday another hullabaloo happened in twitter (surprise, surprise). This time it was about an infamous stand-up comedian slash inf...